Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: boy dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ag lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i want to buy a 18" boy doll but i don't know where to get one does any one know where to get one <marquee>thank yous in advance</marquee>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do a search on Ebay for....Jack Battat. Battat made a boy doll called Jack, a few years ago. They pop up on Ebay all the time. He's kind of cute. I have one and can post a picture if you don't see him on Ebay.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Gotz and Engel Puppen made some boy dolls too. The only place I've ever seen them is eBay.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a member on here who took a Kirsten and cut the hair to make a boy doll. Hope she sees this and posts! He was really cute from what I remember in the picts!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by uktmw:
    There's a member on here who took a Kirsten and cut the hair to make a boy doll. Hope she sees this and posts! He was really cute from what I remember in the picts!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it was Farmhousegirl's Kirsten renamed Larson!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep! It's Larson! I have lots of pictures of him in my albums, and I just took more today that I'll post in the Easter Parade thread. He's so cute, I love him very much.

    If you could find a cheap AG on ebay, it would be worth turning him into a boy. Keep us updated.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the Heidi Ott "Ben" doll is adorable too - he shows up on eBay as well.

    Kim

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure how tall he is, but they sell a boy doll at www.sew-dolling.com under "Boys department." Good luck!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know you probably won't like my idea, and not to worry I don't really like it either LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img] but, you know those Our Generation dolls that you can get at Target or Wal-Mart? well, those I think they are only $20 but you could cut the hair. But it still might look way too much like a girl.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I paid under $20 each on ebay for the two Jack "Battat" dolls I bought before Christmas last year for my daughters. Both were clothed, and one of them came with extra outfits for that price!

    They sometimes go for big bucks--but if you are patient and check often, I've seen several go for very cheap BINs (like the two I got).

    Linda

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •